Cool Characters – SLJ

For SLJ, I decided to do something fun. As you can see, the character I drew was rushed, but I added a few details. Trust me, it was better than before ! Also the daisies ! Suits the character and makes the perfect size for the big round eyes. 

WALT: Went on the SLJ website and found a fun simple activity. First I drew my character, it doesn’t have to be the same as mine. Be unique!  I went outside to my backyard and found some daises, put all the objects together and made this fun looking character. You can be like me and name it, I’ll go for the name ‘Dairy’ !  

One thought on “Cool Characters – SLJ

1. Kia Ora Tumoe,

I love your little strawberry character!! Your drawing is amazing and I love that it is 3D with the glued on flower. The small burst of colour from the flower really makes it pop.

What was the name of your character and what inspired it? Maybe you could step it up by adding some backstory about who your character is and what they do!

I think if I was to do this activity I would base my character around the flower/plants I could find, maybe I would make a little goblin as I have a lot of tall trees and dark leaves around my house. I would name it “Bonk”. Why did you name your character Dairy?

Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more of your posts.
    Ka kite anō,
    Zana Yates