How Good is Your Memory ? : Rainbow Diagram – SLJ

Merry Christmas !  Today here you can see my diagram about how Rainbows are formed! This was an enjoyable experience and I also learnt lots of things about it. I took my time and it turned out good. 

The sun’s white light and the raindrops act as small prism is scattered and then formed into 7 bands of colour, the rainbow! After the rain happens, sometimes the rainbow appears, Why ? Well, Rainbows are required as water droplets to be floating. The sun must be behind you for the rainbow to appear! Cool right ? 

WALT: Go on the SLJ site, read the instructions and it will tell you to make a diagram about how a rainbow is formed. You can either choose to take a picture of your diagram or create it on Google Drawing. After you’re done always post what you have finished with. 

What did you get for Christmas ?!

One thought on “How Good is Your Memory ? : Rainbow Diagram – SLJ

1. Kia Ora Tumoe,

This is an awesome diagram on how a rainbow is formed. It looks very similar to the diagrams I use in my classroom to teach this lesson. I especially like your use of colours and labels, it makes your diagram very clear to read and understand.

It is also great that you added some extra information in your description to extend on your diagram. Is this a topic you are familiar with, have you learnt about it in school?

What did you enjoy about this activity?

Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more of your posts.
    Ka kite anō,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ