One-Line Artwork (Kick start) – SLJ

Welcome ! Here is the finished project I had created ! I low-key feel so proud of myself doing this, and I am not even lying this was rushed. I don’t know why I am rushing things, but it is just me. At least it came out good, that’s a good thing, right ? 

Leave a positive comment and feel free to ask questions about this. 

WALT : You can find this activity on the SLJ site. ! READ INSTRUCTIONS ! Once you’re done get right into it and do as you are told. You can choose to Kick Start like me or Step Up.  If you chose to step up you’re gonna have to use the line tools on Google Docs, fill shapes in with gradient or colour. If you picked Kick Start get a paper and pencil to practice things out, rub out the access and then get three colours to outline or colour in the shapes. After you are done post on a blog with a task description. 

Bye bye !

One thought on “One-Line Artwork (Kick start) – SLJ

1. Kia Ora Tumoe,

This is Zana from the Summer Learning Journey.

I think you did an amazing job with this activity and I really like how you shared your experience with this activity. Describing what you found difficult and what went well. It is great to hear how this activity was for you as it inspires others to give them a go.

I think your face drawing looks awesome and I would love to know whether this was traced or did you draw it all yourself? Having drawn that now, what would you draw next time to challenge yourself?

Seeing as the challenge was to create a one-line drawing, I would like to know if you managed to draw this without lifting your pencil from the paper?

Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more of your posts.
    Ka kite anō,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ