Design Fun Poster ! – SLJ

Talofa lava and welcome to my blog !  I haven’t been posting much, but I finally got some time to complete this task.

Here’s this finished task was to create my own poster related to a time when going on a holiday with your family or friend. This was very easy because I remembered a moment where my family and I all got to go to the beach and have a BBQ ! It was a fun experience and I hope to go there again! This task wasn’t as hard as I thought, because I got lots of inspiration from Pinterest and it helped a lot.  

WALT : You can choose either to do this on a google slide that they have given you, or create it on a piece of paper. It is your choice, as long as you are comfortable with it. Once you begin you probably wouldn’t know how to start so get some inspiration, it is a lot easier and you will be available to complete this on time. If you finished publish on blog with a task description explaining your work ! 

Hows your Holidays so far ? 

One thought on “Design Fun Poster ! – SLJ

1. Kia ora Tumoe!

My name is Theresa and I am one of the Summer Learning Journal commenters.

I love this Summer poster you have created! There’s so much to see! The fonts you have used for the title fit really well for the poster. I like how you have created a shadow with the word “Have”. This would make a beautiful card for a birthday or Christmas!

Bbq’s with family at the beach are heaps of fun! Have you managed to have a family BBQ this summer?

Thanks for asking your readers about their holidays, very thoughtful! Mine have been pretty great! I’ve been able to spend time with my son and go to the park with him.
    What have you been doing in your holidays?

Ngā mihi
    Theresa