Let it Snow ! : Scratch – SLJ

Task Description : Welcome back to my blog ! Here is another post I have finished. This is a Scratch activity, and I enjoyed the coding I had to put together. 

Leave a positive comment ! 

WALT: All you have to do is to go on Scratch. Add a new project. Go on the SLJ site and there is a link which leads you to a google slide showing you  how to make falling snow in code. First thing you’re going to do before everything else is to go on googles maps and choose the favorite spot you would like to hang out with, take a screenshot of it.  Add your image to your Scratch project. When you are coding it can take a while, but if you are a pro at coding you’ll finish this in 5 minutes ! If you have completed this share on Scratch copy link it then post ! DONE

🙂

One thought on “Let it Snow ! : Scratch – SLJ

1. Mōrena Tumoe,

I love using scratch, we learnt all about it when I was in school and that was a long time ago!! It is great to see it still being used. I think your snow looks amazing and I like that you coded over a picture, what is your picture of?

I really enjoy reading the W.A.L.T section of your posts and hearing your introduction and explanation of the activity and your experience completing it. It is a great way to step up your posts and engage your readers with such a great job!

What else have you created on scratch?

Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more of your posts.
    Ka kite anō,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ