Tangram Triangles – SLJ

Welcome to my blog! Here is an easy task I have completed. It was a very easy and fun task, I also got to learn about it at the same time! While I was doing this task I turned it into a summer theme! In the instructions I was told so I did!

In a Tan-gram there are 2 large triangles, 2 small triangles, 1 medium triangle, a square and a parallelogram. The Tan-gram Puzzle was invented by China. It was invented around the late 18th century and then was carried over to many countries and sometime later it became very popular for a while, and then again after World War 1. 

Leave positive comments or a question, I am willing to answer some. 

WALT : On the SLJ site you’ll come to this task. As you are reading the instructions you get into what you have been told. For the Kick start you can use a site where you put together a Tangram puzzle. (Tangram Builder!) For the Step up you can choose to make your own tangram Template or use the one SLJ has given you. You have to colour the shapes in and make it to a summer theme. Also put a summer theme background for it. Now that you have done post it on your blog ! 

🙂 

One thought on “Tangram Triangles – SLJ

1. Kia ora Tumoe,

It’s Charlotte here, a blog commenter for Manaiakalani. What a fantastic job you have done on this task!

I think it is great how you have included some information about what a Tangram is – this helps your blog readers to understand what your blog post is about! Did you enjoy this task? I’m glad you learnt something.

The colours you used definitely remind me of summer, what is your favourite colour? Mine is orange, because it reminds me of a beautiful sunrise/sunset.

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey